Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome to The Palm

My name is Alli and I'm going to be a sophomore this upcoming year. When I came to PBA almost a year ago I was nervous. Not because I didn't know any one or I thought I picked the wrong school but because I was leaving the places I know. My goal with this blog is to tell you guys about things you can do on the weekends here in West Palm Beach so you won't have the same nerves I had.

I'm currently living in Towers on the third floor with two girls Leta who is from Kentucky and Szilvi who is from Hungary. We spend most of our time with the girls we work with in admissions and some guys who live on the first floor. The guys are Robbie who is from Ohio, Jordan who is from Pennsylvania and Alaska who ironically is from Colorado


Last Night (Tuesday night):

The guys cooked dinner for the first time and surprisingly they did not burn the building down and the meal (Mexican lasagna) was tasty. After that we decided an intense came of apples to apples was needed. What you'll come to find out about PBA is apples to apples is the game everyone plays and it gets really competitive. When it is Jordan's turn to pick the card he takes 20 minutes reviewing all his options and why each card should or should not be the winner. One of these 20 minute reviews ended up in him throwing the card to Robbie which happened to hit me right in the eye. It was so funny I didn't even realize it hurt.

A. K

No comments:

Post a Comment